Position: Project Coordinator
Reports To: Founder/CEO
Salary: Contingent on Level of Experience
Education: BA in Design, Communications, or Visual Arts with 5+ Years Experience
Work Authorization: United States
Geography: Must live within commuting distance of Sayreville, NJ 08872
Relocation Offered: No
WHO WE ARE
CCG is an award-winning, design-centric, visual communications and creative marketing firm dedicated to delivering high-impact creative solutions. We help our growth-minded clients win new business by developing custom-tailored visual communications that increase awareness, revenue, and market share. What separates us from other firms, most obvious, is our industry focus in the Flavors and Ingredients sectors.
Whether their aim is customer education, thought leadership, building trust and credibility, proving competence, providing value-added content/resources, or recruiting talent; organizations engage our team to develop compelling communications that accomplish one or many of these objectives.
Today, CCG is known as an extremely agile, boutique firm, offering quick turn arounds while providing our clients the means to defer accountability. We offer varying levels of service, without sacrificing quality, and direct access to the personnel that is actually doing the work.
We continue to immerse ourselves in our focus industries and are active members and a corporate sponsor of the Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce. Since we hung our shingle in NJ in 2012, we’ve garnered the respect of our business community and have won awards for creative excellence from NJ AD CLUB, JSPRAA, NJCAMA, GDUSA, and the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts.
WHO WE’RE SEEKING
CCG is seeking a full-time, energetic, highly organized, and motivated project coordinator (PC) to join our team. The PC is responsible for overseeing all projects in our studio from concept to final delivery. As a PC, you’ll work as part of a team and lead the charge to ensure that all projects are running on-time and on-budget.
Our design team works directly with Clients as an extension of their in-house teams, so you must be experienced in providing outstanding customer service while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor through all interactions whether in person, via phone, or email. You’ll be required to juggle numerous projects at the same time, so having the ability to prioritize and shift gears quickly to meet deadlines is a must. We work in a fast-paced environment and it is critical to be able to maintain a high level of quality across all projects.
A positive attitude and sense of humor facilitate the many opportunities for personal growth that CCG has to offer. Be ready to expand your existing skills by working collaboratively on a range of ambitious and innovative projects to help our team produce the best work possible in order to satisfy our Client’s business goals and objectives. CCG is growing and you would be an integral part of our company’s success and future growth.
If you apply for this position, don’t forget to mention your favorite food as a child under the ‘Tell us why you’re an amazing fit!’ section.
You absolutely must be aligned with our Core Values to be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Communications, Visual Arts, or a related field.
- 5+ years of work experience in an agency or studio environment with a sharp knowledge of print design, digital marketing, and print production.
- Strong design sensibility (Note: the ability to execute light design and marketing projects will place you on the shortlist!)
- Exemplary organizational skills with a desire to maintain high-quality standards.
- Acute attention to detail, energy, enthusiasm, and resourcefulness.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and makes quick decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task and handle multiple overlapping projects.
- Detail orientated, and have good communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Problem solver and think outside of the box.
- Reliable and take responsibility for the team’s success.
- Sense of ownership/leadership.
- Creative, analytical and tactical.
- Exude tenacity, determination, and confidence.
- Ability to think quickly on your feet.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain healthy Client relationships.
- Manage the studio’s production schedule and workload of full-time and freelance creatives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the majority of projects and Clients.
- Lead the discovery phase on the majority of projects that require it.
- Schedule and run regular team meetings.
- Manage internal communications and ensure the team is meeting regularly.
- Curate a network of freelancers to leverage when necessary, which may involve writing and posting job listings and interviewing candidates.
- Source and manage interns & apprentices and keep them busy.
- Oversee the creation of instructional wikis and documentation of processes.
- Work collaboratively and bring together complex multidisciplinary teams.
- Ensure that all projects meet goals & objectives while managing client expectations.
- Produce documentation (creative briefs, mood boards, etc) behind big ideas to inform creative staff.
- Facilitate and foster a collaborative work environment & team spirit. (e.g. promote core values, organize team-building events and give high-fives!)
- Lead internal and client meetings.
- Negotiate internal and external conflicts.
- Build and deploy weekly email campaigns.
- Delegate work and manage external strategic partners.
- Coordinate original and curated content as well as blog postings.
- Oversee social media efforts and manage print production orders.
- Maintain our loyalty program and develop new ways to increase client retention.
- Estimate new projects, assist with billing activities, write, and negotiate agreements.
- Maintain a neat and organized workspace.
You must be proficient in a Macintosh environment with skills in G-Suite, Microsoft Office, as well as various project management and time tracking tools. Knowledge of Adobe® Creative Suite is not required but an enormous plus!
We hope that working with a high-level creative team and friendly Clients in exciting industries is beneficial enough, but we add the following toppings to our sundae anyway.
- Brand NEW Studio Space!
- Health Insurance
- IRA Match
- PTO/Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Education Subsidizing
- … and more